When you want high quality windows, doors, and conservatories, professionally installed, FineLine are the company to call. Our installation teams are all experienced and fully qualified industry experts who’ll ensure that your installation is as hassle-free as possible. Read on for more in-depth information about what to expect from the installation process.
Get in touch
When it’s time to replace your windows, you’ll want to know what to expect from the window installation process.
- At FineLine, we will offer advice on every aspect of your window installation to ensure that you are happy with your choice. Firstly, our team of professional sales consultants will listen to your requirements and offer their expert advice on which window would suit your requirements. You can then choose from our extensive range of replacement windows. We offer a wide choice of different materials and styles, each with their own unique benefits. Once your order is placed, each window design is drawn on the order form with the specification.
- After placing your order, our technical surveyor will be passed a copy and will then contact you to arrange a convenient appointment time. The surveyor will visit your home and confirm the detail of the order and take accurate measurements to be used for the window manufacture. During the visit you can ask the surveyor any technical queries you have in regards to window design, regulations or installation.
- Once the survey is complete, the details are sent electronically to our high-tech manufacturing facility where your new windows are expertly made. Our installation department will then arrange a convenient date for your windows to be fitted.
- On installation day, our highly experienced installers will arrive promptly at your property. After the windows are installed our installers will ensure that you are confident with the operation of the new windows and window accessories such as locks and handles.
Once your new windows are installed, you’ll soon enjoy a more energy efficient home that is instantly more comfortable and cheaper to run. As part of our dedication to delivering the best possible customer service, we’ll leave a customer survey with you so we can take your valuable comments and continue to improve our processes.
You use your entrance doors every single day. With this in mind, it’s imperative that you make the right decision when it’s time to replace your doors.
To help you to fully understand everything about your new door, here is our hassle free door installation process:
- Firstly, our professional sales consultants will listen to your requirements and from this recommend suitable products from our wide range of replacement doors in a variety of materials. Once the order is placed, each door design is drawn on the order form with the specifications.
- Next, our technical surveyor is given a copy of your order form and will contact you to arrange a convenient time to visit and take accurate measurements for your door’s manufacture. During this visit, you can ask any technical questions you have on design, regulations or installation. The results of the survey are then sent on electronically to our state of the art manufacturing facility where your doors will be made to the exact measurements to ensure they fit perfectly. There’s no one size fits all here, our doors are made bespoke for you.
- We’ll then contact you to arrange a convenient day for the installation. On the installation day our expert installers will arrive and introduce themselves before beginning the installation of your new doors.
- Once installed, our installers will ensure that you are completely comfortable with the operation of the new doors and door accessories such as locks and handles. Once we’re confident you’re happy with the installation, we’ll leave you with a feedback form for your valuable thoughts and comments.
With so many materials to choose from, we’ll ensure you know everything you need to know about our product range and help you figure out which is the right door for you. We know that style, security and energy efficiency are all important qualities and all of our doors offer this.
A conservatory is a significant investment for any homeowner. It’s important to feel confident that you’re making the right choice and are familiar with every part of the installation process from start to finish. At FineLine, we aim to make this process as simple and hassle-free as possible.
- When your first decide to invest in a conservatory our professional and experienced sales consultants will listen to your requirements and conservatory ideas. They will then make recommendations based on your discussion for the ideal conservatory to suit your tastes, garden, home space, and intended use. With so much choice, making a decision can be daunting but we’re here to help you with a bespoke design for your conservatory. Once your order is placed, every aspect of your conservatory design will be drawn with specifications on the form.
- After the initial consultation, we’ll arrange an appointment at your convenience with your technical surveyor who will have been passed a copy of your order. During this visit, the technical surveyor will confirm the details of the order and take accurate measurements for the manufacturing process.
- The results of the survey are then sent electronically to our manufacturing facility where your conservatory will be made exactly to the surveyor’s exact specifications.
- We’ll then arrange a convenient installation date. On the installation day, our friendly and highly experienced installers will arrive at your home and introduce themselves before beginning the installation. When it’s finished, our installers will ensure you are happy with every aspect of the installation and are comfortable with operating the windows, doors and locks.
We fully understand that deciding on the right conservatory for you can be a difficult experience. This is why our team are with you for every step of the process with their experienced and expert advice. From Edwardian to T-shaped, uPVC to aluminium – we’ve got all the vital information for you.